View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:52 PM   #52
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post

If people are ok with spending that amount on the grex knob, there shouldn't be a issue. Yea it used to be $50 dollars but its highly sought after.
Dude I feel like you're not getting it though.

I understand the knobs used to be less.

I understand they're sought after.

So how much is enough? Why are these guys allowed to triple the cost of their purchase and fuck us all over? It's because we let them. It's because people are too stupid to hunt around or call bullshit.

I just hit someone up on IG that shared an IG story showing a bunch of BNIB GREX knobs. I've never had one. I DM'd him asking if he's selling them and he said not at the moment...so why buy 5+ knobs? I'm hoping I can get one because they're cool but rest assured I'm not paying a huge fucking mark-up.