View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 05:49 PM   #49
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
No, Bad Comparison.

No

You're dealing with a market where parts are used. Someone is beating you to the punch to the product and has full advantage. If UpGarage was smart and noticed this they would have some type of service to sell there parts overseas to America.
You took the burger thing a little too far. It was more about the scenario at hand. For the sake of repetitive examples, I know YAJ doesn’t produce grex shift knobs, however grex shift knobs are now average $100 prompt-decision on yaj. Before fees and services. So yeah, now it is exactly like the burger being $20 already and having to pay even more than normal to get it. Exactly the point I was trying to make.
(Before you throw a fit, I am very well aware yaj does not mass produce grex knobs the way in-n-out makes burgers but the scenario remains the same.)
Are grex knobs still cool? Sure
Are they worth $100 plus additional fees and shipping when they used to be $50 flat? Probably not, but all is fair right? YAJ beat me to it lol.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote