View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 02:16 PM   #45
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I agree with the basics of how capitalism/monopolies work but it’s just a pretty crummy situation. I’m not as gung-ho as some on either side of the situation but it has affected me.

California dudes, imagine some third party dude somehow could successful start brokering in-n-out burger to everyone in the world as a side hustle.
I’m from Chicago and love in-n-out so say I’m willing to pay $20 to get a cheeseburger to my house.
In-n-out catches wind of this and ups their price too. Cause I’m willing to pay. Capitalism. You can’t blame me or in-n-out but isn’t it crummy that your local burger joint would now cost double or triple to enjoy? Is the price still fair because I have more disposable income than you?
It’s not that in-n-out was a secret. I find it strange that everyone would theoretically be okay with something they enjoyed being “ruined” for the sake of justifying capitalism.
No, Bad Comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
In-N-Out is good stuff

That's how it works, unfortunately.
No

Almighty,
There is no need for a third party person for IN n Out because its still mass produced. If they did notice this, they would just simply ship it to chicago for $20 dollars and never raise the price up in its home location.

The price would only go up if they realized for some reason everybody is willing to pay $20 dollars there. That means the people who would be upset about it wouldn't matter. The majority are fine with paying that amount.

Just for fun, lets say they did raise it to $20 dollars. That middle man would charge you making it $40 dollars, because it cost 20 dollars to get the burger then 40 to get it towards you.

You're dealing with a market where parts are used. Someone is beating you to the punch to the product and has full advantage. If UpGarage was smart and noticed this they would have some type of service to sell there parts overseas to America.

I do agree though, crummy situation. Kinda sucks getting outbid on jackets but oh well. Also, I will never understand the hype of that place, burgers taste disgusting to me and the fries taste like plastic. I'm more of a Five Guys fan
JrDarknes is online now   Reply With Quote