View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #42
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with the basics of how capitalism/monopolies work but it’s just a pretty crummy situation. I’m not as gung-ho as some on either side of the situation but it has affected me.

California dudes, imagine some third party dude somehow could successful start brokering in-n-out burger to everyone in the world as a side hustle.
I’m from Chicago and love in-n-out so say I’m willing to pay $20 to get a cheeseburger to my house.
In-n-out catches wind of this and ups their price too. Cause I’m willing to pay. Capitalism. You can’t blame me or in-n-out but isn’t it crummy that your local burger joint would now cost double or triple to enjoy? Is the price still fair because I have more disposable income than you?
It’s not that in-n-out was a secret. I find it strange that everyone would theoretically be okay with something they enjoyed being “ruined” for the sake of justifying capitalism.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote