View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 10:01 AM   #40
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I disagree.
Good for you

Quote:
I get salty because somewhere down the line some fucking cunt started all of this and the trend caught on. Now we're in 2018 and shit is so fucking inflated it's no wonder people mount the "can't afford legit parts" argument when their car looks like a bag of smashed assholes.
In 2006 it still cost a zillion dollars to import a body kit. Those "fucking cunts" are driving up the prices of shift knobs, thrash seats, 20 y/o gauges and shitty high-offset 3 piece wheels. None of which make a car look cool. Last I checked you can still buy paint in America.

Quote:
1.) There it is. The first dude calling it a hustle. No one in here has an IG page with the word 'entrepreneur' in the bio and an ugly 'car girl girlfriend' rubbing her asshole all over the hood of their car to get IG likes. So yeah, no one here is hustling, playboi.
Is your primary occupation importing Japanese goods? No? Then its your hustle.

Quote:
2.) Obviously people are pissed. There are people in this thread. I'm in fucking Japan and I can't even get shit locally because every fucking neckbeard with a 90s Japanese car resells parts.
You can't get shit locally because you've only lived in Japan for a year, Yokosuka at that, land of corner dealerships selling rusty resprayed GTRs for double what they're worth to sailors with more money than brain, and I'm sure you don't speak the language fluently either. I have a handful of friends over there that buy and sell stuff on a weekly basis because they know where to look.