View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 03:56 AM   #34
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
Said the whiny parts fence?

So basically, fuck them for doing what you do (but a little different).
Haha are you delusional? i do not constantly hunt auctions for profit strictly with intentions to sell. Nor anything similar. Not sure what you’re even getting at.

Quote:
it's okay for you because you have pure intentions? If you buy parts from japan and resell them in the US, you're doing the same thing, and this thread is a bunch of bitching about getting your hustles stepped on.
But that’s the thing, I’m not trying to hustle parts, and I don’t have intentions to make profit.
Everyone buys and sells parts but buying and selling doesn’t mean you always have intentions to flip things and profit.

Quote:

"let's not use any names, or mention any time or place, or any particular subject, or why it bothers us so much, or what bothers us so much, but whatever it is, it really needs to stop, because some people are probably outraged or something"
Directing your angry misquotes from other people at me? You’re starting to sound like dizzariot is ruining your IG resale’s.

Last edited by Almighty So; 01-03-2018 at 08:56 AM..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote