View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 11:48 AM   #25627
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Zero intentions of ever selling my S13 hatch and my S14 Kouki. I have an S15 sitting around and a 260z that needs a full resto, but I doubt I'll hang onto those forever.

I had very specific goals for both S-chassis. It has taken several years to acquire the parts I really wanted, but now that I have 99% of what I'd ever want, it's all coming together. S14 is now at the body shop getting a proper exterior/interior/engine bay paintjob that will last for years to come. The S13 will soon follow.

Fortunately, I have the space for all of my cars at my current house. The next house I buy will have a custom built workshop in the back of the property to be able to store all of the cars indoors.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote