View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 04:52 PM   #62
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Thankful to see another silver LMGT4 owner, almost everything I see is bronze or black.

Car looks great.
I really wanted Omori LMGT4s when first got here. The engraved spoke is so cool. I'm happy I was able to get these even though I paid a lot for them. I'd put silver on the same level as bronze but I was just tired of seeing Midnight Purple/Bronze together all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf904 View Post
Beautiful and rare car

You're incredibly lucky to have wanted this like the rest of us and actually gotten the chance to get one, and a clean slate at that

Continue to do tasteful and timeless quality modifications to this car, that is the only thing worthy of doing to a vehicle this nice.
I definitely used all my 'good luck' when I found it. No HICAS, one owner, etc. To a lot of people that's not a big deal but it's oddly perfect for me. The only things I have on the horizon right now are:

Downpipe
Exhaust
Radiator
Ganadors (getting mine shipped to me from the US)

That's more than likely all I'll end up doing besides maintenance. No one cares about the 'original' factor but to me it's super cool.

Sorry for the lack of updates/pictures.

My friend is coming up to Yokosuka for R's Day. We're going to spend a couple days here and then drive to the Hakone area and stay the night. We're going to wake up the morning of R's Day and drive to Fuji Speedway from there. I'm sure I'll have pictures before then.