View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 01:05 PM   #658
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I think, with his support dwindling like it is, the midterms are going to be very interesting. That is, if he's still in office at that point. With resignation speculation making the rounds, it's interesting to note that he won't be the first president to do so, if he chose to. Nixon resigned too.
I mentioned that on FB or Twitter or something last week...
There was a meeting on 08/07/74 wherein some GOP Senators met with Nixon and told him, in so many words: "look, we can't fuck with you. You got too much shit on you and we can't risk smelling shitty too."
08/08/74, he resigned. 45 Keeps starting shit with literally everyone who dares not suck his butt and he will be in a similar position.

Another theory I have is that Paul Ryan is doing a bangup job of keeping his nose clean and letting Trump get into shit with the Senate and not the House.
That means something.
Paul Ryan, should Trump not manage to piss someone off into impeaching him or freely resign when his presidency starts costing him real world net worth, will primary Trump in 2020 and win.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote