View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:35 AM   #137
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Got some engine dress up goodies. Yashio factory oil cap, torque damper, and Nagisa shakitto plates.

Borrowed my uncles Toyota tundra for the event and thought the brakes felt weird. Checked them out and also fainted from what I discovered. I almost towed 3 hours without brakes... spent the last few hours I had left before the event changing the brakes. Literally only got 2 hours of sleep before the event...

Got the 14 loaded up before the event...

Bryans hatch on the way up to Thunderhill Raceway

Butterflies... I haven't drifted in 3 years...

Ended up backing my car into the kwall after repairing the bumper and getting new exhaust made. Mangled my ganador tips

Loaded up after a long day. Even though I crashed, it was all worth it. Rebuild and destroy! Car ended up driving solid! Just need sticker tires up front. Can't wait to try some Advan Neovas up front for the next event

It was fun drifting with all the ogs (wolfreign)

Till next time! Might be awhile till my next update. Working on body work and paint. Hopefully will have some good updates next time for yall...