View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 11:49 PM   #133
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Got my Advan T6's back and decided to see what they would look like with my current look

Quite pleased... just need paint

Decided to give the audio department a little upgrade. Not too happy with the slim subwoofer but it should suffice for now. Eventually, want to get a nice custom enclosure done in the trunk.

Wiring the double din Sony headunit. Got some new wiring tools. I love getting new tools

Been neglecting to get the exhaust done so I figured i'd start but making room on the bumper for those ganador tips I got a few years back.

Bumper needs widening to fit both tips. Time to cut. I can feel my skin itching as I type this (from the fiberglass)

Got the tips fitted. Just needed the hole big enough to get the exhaust mocked and created at the exhaust shop. Will reglass the area later on.

Really diggin these tips!

Always loved the suede/alcantara shift boot I had in my last s14 from redlinegoods so I definitely wanted to carry that out in this build. A bit sad I couldn't find a used shift trim bezel so I had to cash out for a new one

Removing these little lock things are a pain because the plastic nipples are so thin and brittle.. I ended up breaking a few. BE CAREFUL WHEN ATTEMPTING THIS.

Have some super glue handy. It was helpful in repairing any of the broken plastic. Isn't amazing, but it works.

I am just not good enough with fragile plastic pieces.

Shift boot ended up being too long. I had to cut and sew for the first time. It wasn't too hard but I didn't have any crazy technique so the stitch job I did looks a bit amateur. It works and it won't be that visible so I can live with this

Honestly, not too shabby for my first time sewing. I should have paid attention to my mom when she was sewing shit.