View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 02:17 PM   #23
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
I'm gonna just drop this here, because you're either stupid or you didn't read the original post AND/OR you didn't even read the post you linked to.

#1 read the original post " looking to replace my original S13 seats in the rear, I HEAR Z33 (350Z) SEATS FIT "

#2 the 350z doesn't COME WITH REAR SEATS.

#3 besides the fact that the Z DOESN'T come with rear seats, you're now going off track of the OP.

#4 the post you linked to doesn't say you CAN'T put rear seats in the back, it's instructional showing you how someone CUT OUT the back portion of the car and CUSTOM added rear seats for his puppy pals.

so back to the original post, NO, 350z rear seats don't exist to be swapped to the s13!
Wow, sensitive much? Of course I read BOTH the OP's message, as well as the post I linked. I KNOW that the 350z was never offered in a 2+2 variant.

I was essentially saying the only way you can get rear seats from a 350z is if someone installed some. Jeez, take a chill pill, or fire off some knuckle children to release your pent up anger before you post a response. Did you even read what I wrote?

<b>To the OP</b>
Just measure the seats in width, height, length, mounting brackets, and latches, and find some that fit. I have a 350z dash in my s13, with rear leathers. The center console ends abruptly, so I might fab up an end cap with additional storage, or extend it like the g35 seats.

Why would you want seats from that particular car? The 240 rear seats are awesome!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk