View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 12:22 PM   #141
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Actually, no.

I just went through the whole thread and merged every instance where you consecutively posted. This reduced the overall thread by two pages and keeps your thread cleaner. I will now politely ask that you make an effort to group your photos in the future, rather than simply posting a new response every time you find another picture. This thread has potential, but things work better when they are as organized as possible.
Why the need for excessive organization? It'd be a nightmare for someone to quote a picture compiled with 20 other photos of similar or unrelated interest. Let alone try to describe which one in particular. Since you asked politely I will try to improve the photo bundles; but reference photos are found inconsistently so I cant guarantee every post will be jam packed as you regrouped
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote