View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 06:47 PM   #18
jonny mac
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jonny mac is an unknown quantity at this point
had the gearbox on and off a few times as i couldn't get a good clutch pedal, the clutch wouldn't let go

result was i hadn't had the clutch cover correctly aligned on flywheel, thanks to fraser stark for spotting that
i don't know how i managed it tbh, it was maybe when i used the gearbox to line up the clutch discs, when pulling box back off it maybe knocked the cover down a mm or so which threw it off
abc were great too, really helpful and very willing to chat at almost any hour in the day for help and advice

got to the bottom of it eventually, cut a hole in the box to see if all working, i need to shorten my pedal now as it's releasing too early but it's all working as should
gap closed as it should be

so at this moment in time, i'm doing a final mechanical fit this week, every part is being bolted on for the last time hopefully, i'll have alot of wiring to do
but mechanically it just needs reassembled since everything is made now

exciting times!
seriously can't wait for this machine to get on the rolling road and find out what the story is! after all the bull shit and hard work it should be great fun

jonny mac is offline   Reply With Quote