View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 09:36 AM   #628
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Right, because he didn't say it himself.
He's said, "We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud." Not really unleashing any policy insights there.

On top of that, what are you even complaining about if you honestly believe he reneged? Would that not be an indication for you that he gives a shit about the concerns of these people that may consider themselves Americans? You want them to leave the country?

Personally I do. I hope trump kicks em out. If he doesn't and extends them a branch, then I'd be okay with it because its on behalf of the US people which is a leadership decision NOT made in a looooong time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
That said, here's some credit for the guy, during the interview, he was the most respectable I've seen him.
At least you're beginning to get an idea that the caricature of trump you've been lead to believe is just that.

He wouldn't be where he is in life (pre-election) if he weren't a savvy, intelligent person and dare i say sympathetic or possibly even relateable. You act like he's some backwoods sister-fucker with a still in his bathroom. This guy has international businesses. The sky isn't falling, chicken little.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 12-08-2016 at 10:13 AM..
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote