View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 05:41 PM   #6
FullRaceGeoff
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
FullRaceGeoff is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Hey Geoff, I noticed you guys have the FulRace "Kit" for the T3 twin scoll IWG 7163 top mounted. Manifold, turbo, and downpipe etc... However I'm not seeing a "kit" for the top mount T2 EFR manifold? Do you guys not offer a downpipe for this setup? I've had my eyes on the T2 top mount EFR manifold and a T2 IWG 7063.
hey thanks for that. we launched a new website 3 weeks ago still finding a few items that did not make it to the new store... this looks like one of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
They have a downpipe on the webpage (and not part of a kit)

http://www.full-race.com/store/exhau...downpipe.html/

Below is a description excerpt from their site
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Idk how I missed that, probably since I didn't see "EFR" in the title of it so never clicked on it. $3,386 for the T4 Twin Scroll IWG 7163/Manifold/Downpipe with no coatings. $3,209 for the T2 IWG Manifold, T2 7163, and their downpipe... Pretty sure the $100 difference is more than justified by the benefits of the T4 Twin Scroll...
Just going off of prices listed on the website though.
the difference between these kits is literally 2 hours of labor. I just drove my old employees stock SR20 with drop in tomei cams and twinscroll 6758 last weekend and fell in love. perfect combination
FullRaceGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote