View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 12:18 PM   #330
justinbyrant
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
justinbyrant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Hilary and her supporters, the media are acting like Trump talking about grabbing a bitch by the pussy is offensive, when Hilary, her supporters and the media forgave her husband for shoving a cigar in a bitches pussy, getting a blow job in the White House and shooting a load on her dress WHILE FUCKING PRESIDENT.

Most hypocritical shit I've ever seen.
except Clinton did it with consent, not saying that makes it ok but it makes it better

and as far as trumps comments and the allegations against him, trump wasn't speaking in machismo locker room talk, you don't use words like beautiful when talking to your boys you don't speak passionately there is a huge difference between talking with your boys about fucking some chick In the ass to try to make yourself sound better and saying things like "they are just so beautiful I cant help but just grab them and kiss them"

and the women who are just now coming forward I guess the only thing is its a real "she said and he also said" type situation, its kinda hard to say oh they are just paid off when he says he did it and they say he did it, and yes it was a private conversation but like all things that trump says and does he shows no remorse for the things he does, personally just like all of you here i can say some pretty fucked up shit as well when im in private however as a decent respectful human being if those things came out on national television and the world seen it the first thing i would do is apologize, however we are talking about a man who made fun of handicapped people in front of the world while running for president, he doesn't do decent respectable human being
justinbyrant is offline   Reply With Quote