View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 11:17 PM   #1
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
240o'clock is an unknown quantity at this point
Testing water 2004 350z Reliable, Done right, Tomei/Nismo Custom Exhaust Must See!

Please bump if you view!
Sup Zilvia! I'm just testing the waters to see what type of trades would be interested in my Z. I'm the 3rd owner and got the Z about 1 1/2 years ago, Since i have gotten it I've done a number of modifications to the Z. Car runs FLAWLESSLY! I've driven it to Las Vegas, San Diego, And back to my house in the Inland Empire. Never given me ANY Issues! Really fun car to drive and breaks necks all day. It is currently my daily and drive her about 60 Miles a day so mileage will go up slightly.

Now, I LOVE my Z and i have future plans to supercharge her. So it is going to take an eye catcher in order for me to trade my baby away, TESTING WATERS ONLY!!!

Contact Info
TEXT ONLY
(951)532-0068

PM me Via Zilvia.

2004 Nissan 350z 6 speed. Black on Black CLEAN TITLE

-13x,xxx Miles.

-Clean Title

-Pink Slip in hand

-Tags good until 2/08/2017 (Just did smog and registration)

Suspension/Drivetrain

-6 speed

-Action Stage 2 Kevlar Sprung Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel Installed 4/2/2017!!

- Killer-Bee (teh jdmzz) coilovers
* 12kg Front 12kg Rear
* Cold wound springs
* Mono tube
* 55mm piston shocks
* 15 way damp adjustability
* Ride height adjustable
* Pre-load adjustable
* Upper pillow ball mounts
* Spring thrush sheets on front coils to prevent spring binding

-New Spc rear camber arms

-New front lower control arms and bushings

-Poly urathane differential and subframe bushings

-Powered by max tie rod spacers for more steering angle

-Powered by max Hydro E-brake. Tucked under console

-Drilled and slotted rotors w/ upgraded pads (forget brand)

- Wheels: Varrstoen 18x9.5 +22 f & 18x10.5 +22 r (Alignment done 2/8/2016)

-Muteki extended lug nuts

-Tires: front hankook 255s rears 285s Pilot sports (95% Tread just replaced all 4 tires 2/8/2016 $1,250 for a set of 4)

Engine/Exhaust

-Pop charger intake w/ cool box (makes sweet whine noise)

-Tomei Expreme Ti Y pipe (Installed 2/15/2016)

-Berk High flow cats ( have oem still for smog)

-Nismo Weldina-R exhaust and y-pipe (Daily Exhaust)

- Full custom Single straight pipe exhaust with a Burnt tip Finish (Installed 2/15/2016)

-New Interstate battery (Installed 2/08/2016)

Interior

-Pioneer touchscreen head unit. With ipod and aux hookups. Nav. bluetooth, etc...

-Polk Db speakers

-Viper alarm Installed but no remote (got smashed at concert) with motion sensors

-Nismo Carbon Shift knob
-PBM Shift Knob
-Blue ball Shift knob (Got it at Formula Drift)

-NRG black Harness bar

-Takata Black 5 point harness (Brand New in Box)

Exterior

-Brand new OEM headlights with complete LED kit High/Low beam, switch back LED ($480 setup installed 2/15/2016)

-Zspeed Verison 2 Aluminum Engine Undershroud (Installed 2/8/2016)

-Zociety Louvers (Louvergang $480 new Installed 2/8/2016)

-cermaic tint

-Z1 Motorsports Hatch Struts ( installed 2/8/2016 )

-G35 mud guards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ More im forgetting, Will update once remembered.

CONS:

NOTHING TO HIDE, this is my daily as has never let me down, driven to San Diego, Las Vegas, runs like a dream. Bring your mechanic

-abs/slip lights on from hydro install

-Check engine light on (Due to Speedometer being out, Car/Engine run FLAWLESSLY! Bring in your code reader and ONLY code you will get is Speed Sensor Code, Never bothered me.

- Slight rasp on cold start due to the Tomei Y pipe not having a resonator. After the Z is warmed up it goes away

-TCS and Slip are on from the PBM hydro (done by previous owner). Never bothered me since i honestly have only usrd the hydro once since ive had the Z.

-cover piece storage box on dash/console JUST broke piece stays in place but not on hinge -__-

- small ding on passenger door due to someone hitting it in a parking lot (idiot people)

Some of these might not be cons to most people, just want to get everything out there

Since i have to put a price i will set it at $10,500OBO(ONLY LOOKING FOR TRADE OFFERS, But wont decline the right cash offer)

$10,500 OBO (With Everything listed)
$9,500 firm (Bring your Own wheels)
$8,500 firm Bring your own wheels, No Tomei Y pipe or Blast pipe Exhaust (Will come with Nismo Weldina R exhaust and Y Pipe instead, Great for daily driving)

NO PROJECTS/MONEY PITS. I'm willing to add cash on top or if your trade isnt equal to $10k I would be expecting cash on your end... Just show me what you have the worst i can say is no!

Trade interest:
GSXR 750 2008-2009
Zx6r 636 2003-2005
Suburu STI 2004-2013
Evo GSR 2004-2006
S13 Coupe
S14 Kouki 1997-1998 original
BRZ
2jz/1jz swapped cars (Clean Swaps no mickey mouse BS)

I'm interested if you have a lean (Still Owe) On your BRZ/STI Let me know what you got and we can talk business.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask!

Heres a quick pictures of her, Will update tomorrow with better pictures. Text me for more info or specific pictures!!!

IMPORTANT!! THIS PICTURE IS BEFORE THE G35 MUD GUARDS and CUSTOM EXHAUST WAS INSTALLED!!! Nismo Weldina R exhaust was installed in this picture

Updated Pictures as of 2/29/2016 (Sorry for the dirty pictures I just took quick pictures while at work.)

NOTE HOOD WAS OPEN IN THIS PICTURE!!!!

Last edited by 240o'clock; 04-06-2017 at 10:13 PM..
240o'clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links