View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 12:07 AM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan2nr22 View Post
Thanks dude hope youre taking care of that kouki

I always had that mindset for sooo long, but then again I live in Florida, not too proud but at the same time its convenient, I drove this car around for months before registering it and no issues lmao. I also have 3 friends with S15s, one of them has a R34 and a few others FL title but not fed. legal cars and hes had them for YEARSS.

Its going to be FL titleed, how? I dont ask, lol, I just make sure its not VIN swapped and its got the original jap vin registered and im friends with the local PDs here im not too worried. Im also not worried because I drive my project cars maybe 5-10 miles a week max.

Its my dream so im going to just go for it I have the money, ill probably get rid of it after i fulfill my dreams and enjoy it for a few months.
I think that as I get older I've just erred more on the side of caution. It's not local PD that will come and take your car to the crusher lol.

I'm out in Japan right now and I see what low-mileage Spec-Rs go for now. My only advice would be to hold on to the older model (Q's) and save for the 1999 S15s to be legal. Everyone here is selling these cars for a total fucking ripoff price. Now that I'm seeing it over here it's pretty fucking disgusting what guys are doing with these cars.