View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 06:44 AM   #24
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondarider645 View Post
BUMP for not only a super clean silvia that's been done right but to a genuine seller who I've purchased a vehicle from, very honest guy and will not disappoint you!
Thanks dude hope youre taking care of that kouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It's not a 180SX, but hey man you fooled everyone else into thinking you've been down for years.

OP, first the kouki, now this? For an illegal S15? You're tripping, dude.
I always had that mindset for sooo long, but then again I live in Florida, not too proud but at the same time its convenient, I drove this car around for months before registering it and no issues lmao. I also have 3 friends with S15s, one of them has a R34 and a few others FL title but not fed. legal cars and hes had them for YEARSS.

Its going to be FL titleed, how? I dont ask, lol, I just make sure its not VIN swapped and its got the original jap vin registered and im friends with the local PDs here im not too worried. Im also not worried because I drive my project cars maybe 5-10 miles a week max.

Its my dream so im going to just go for it I have the money, ill probably get rid of it after i fulfill my dreams and enjoy it for a few months.
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote