View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 03:22 PM   #26
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Good to see who bought this... I was the other buyer, glad you got it because I still have my Kouki and a Nismo Frontier now.

Oh and so everyone know this is a Grandfathered in U.S. Legal Motorex S15.... and it sold for hella cheep compaired to what some other non legal S15 owners are asking!!!

keep up the good work...
Lucky guy to have this car but I'm confused did Motorex claim they crash tested S15's too and brought this car to US compliance? If that was the case wouldn't this car now have rear reflectors?

I'm not here to start a legality batle but if it's 100 percent legit I'm super jelly
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote