View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 11:28 AM   #7150
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Got an alignment question on my s14 that I figured I would post up here first before making a new thread.

Recently installed ERA-1 modded front knuckles with PBM S14 inner tie-rods and SPL V5 outer tie-rods. Now I haven't received my P2M offset rack spacers yet so please take that into consideration when reading this. At the moment the tie-rods are as short as possible and my wheels are still toed in pretty good. I understand that the offset rack spacers are going to add even more length to the existing tie-rod also. So obviously I need to to cut some length off the inner tie-rods to gain the necessary adjustment to make the tie-rods shorter. My question is, does anyone know how much length needs to be trimmed off the inner tie-rods? Supposedly the Z33 inners with SPL outers on an s14 with modded knuckles works without cutting, so if anyone happens to know the length of the Z33 inners then maybe I can just match that length and be OK. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanx, Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote