View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 01:22 PM   #19992
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by David48 View Post
No, you just listed the only ways to adjust front camber. Buy some crash bolts. They're too cheap to not be able to just pick some up. Also, buy some adjustable tension rods. Your front caster is making your car pull more than your camber is.
I don't see how I was able to add so much negative camber to the driver'a side wheel but not the Passenger when installation was identical. Visually it's annoying because I can see the difference and it MAY be rubbing. As far as caster, I do not understand why the two sides differ so much but the car does already have tension rods and it drive straight. No pull, no wobble, or crabing.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote