Engine - Stock KA24DE
Body class - 2 door hatch
Transmission - Manual 5spd
Brakes- stock 4 wheel disk
Diff- stock non LSD
Suspension- OEM (plus egay coils)
Sunroof - yes

General info

Straight body, oem panel gap tolerances through out the car, no rust, pinch welds and frame rails in really good shape, minimum dents overall, paint is not good...at all!

Suspension is all oem except the ebay coils ...installed for stance! rides decent...ish. No clunks, squeaks or unexpected noises when driving from the suspension system.

Brakes work great, new front pads.

5lug conversion (new)

Wedsports SA70 17" wheels with new Bridgestone tires

OEM TYPE-X body kit, complete including front and rear lights and Un-mounted rear wing. The "black" hatch will be replaced with a silver one as it's got oem mounting holes for the wing.

Interior has all been replaced, uncracked dash, oem 180sx front and rear seats, manual seat belts with matching A and B pillar panels (headliner is still USDM 240sx), sprayed dyed a blue carpet black (looks great), OEM 180sx floor mats, new Tomei duracon shift knob.

Engine/Transmission, all stock down to the EGR and air box systems. runs great, shifts great, still has oem clutch dampner as well, cold A/C, engine leaks oil from front main seal, timing chain rattles upon start up, and smokes when left idling for more that 20 minutes.

Overall the car is great but can be awesome with more parts/money spent. The structure is very good being that it's not been in any accidents or been abused ....
Please contact me @512-767-0644 if you have any questions...I'd rather sell local to Austin, Dallas, Houston or San Antonio and environs but not opposed to shipping either.

Wing is not installed, just sitting on the hatch....

Pictures of how i got the car from the PO

Last edited by 10psitx; 09-20-2016 at 07:26 AM..
10psitx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links