Thread: '74 Datsun 620
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 04:19 PM   #4
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Had to get a weight certificate since in California all trucks must be registered as a commercial vehicle.

Brought it to my buddys place for shop night

The reason behind the blaring.......blown out muffler. Debating on fixing the muffler or starting the process for the engine swap. I have the CAN/AM box from a member on RATSUN on hand and purchased a set of KA mounts from for the previous truck....just need to dig those out. I must admit since the truck is smog exempt I am looking into a SR swap but since I have mounts somewhere I may just go with a KA-T.

Found a great price on a set of Konig Countersteer Type X wheels on craigslist that I could not pass up especially since its so hard to find truck wheels. Since I work at a dealership I was able to purchase a set of new tires for cheap as well.....$800 for a set of wheels and new tires.

Here they are on the 620:
Konig Countersteer Type X: 16x8 +0
Ohtsu FP7000: 215/55/16

Photo to show how close the leaf springs are to the curb, rear is currently on 3in lowering blocks.
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote