View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 04:59 AM   #19627
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTenFour View Post
I hate to be the guy who says "I've searched but I couldn't find the answer!" But I've only found limited information regarding the question I have. I have an S13, which I'm planning on installing a fixed bucket seat in. I'm considering the Buddy Club P1 seat. I'm 6'02", 205lbs and have a 34 waist. I'm fairly certain I'll only fit in the wide version. Is there anyone who is my size that fits in this seat? Before you tell me to buy a Bride for $1,000, yes I have the money, but I'd rather spend it on tires or other upgrades. Thank you for the assistance!
You will need the wide seat if you get a hard bucket. I am 5-10, 193, 37 waist. Corbeau says get wide. Those 'normal' size seats are made for smaller sized people. A friend is a little thinner than me and he has one of those buckets and he barely fits in it