View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #128
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
keep seeing these online, people putting trump hats on anime girls, it's pretty funny

apparently the trump rally in chicago was attacked by mobs of SJW's and black people.

I wonder why he thought it was a good idea to have a rally in that shithole?

seems real dumb, unless he has ulterior motives for it, and wanted that to happen for publicity sake to make the opposition look foolish, the problem with that is that the media condemned him for it. Seems like a lack of foresight on his part. You'd think he would have thought of avoiding what is literally the most leftish shithole in america. I'm kinda doubting his ability to forsee issues, he seemed smarter than that to me I guess

The irony is as much as everyone cries about GOP racism, I don't recall anyone ever trashing and rioting at one of Obama's rallies in any of the past election.

Left Wing loves free speech and sharing ideas and everyone's equal right up until they don't agree with you.

Trump had a huge turn out at that rally to support him. He truly is drawing more people from outside the normal GOP supporters. This is why the Right Wing is so pissed off at him. He's not a Ted Cruz evangelical conservative. He likely doesn't give two fucks about abortion, gay marriage and prayer in schools.

He's not advocating paying down our debt either and isn't demanding broad budget cuts.

His big points are -

Fuck the Middle East
Equal trading agreements (taxes, tariffs and regulations)
Fuck Immigration

Now before y'all get butt hurt, your beloved Japan has had this stance for 40 years.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote