Thread: CA BMW E39 *5 Spd*
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 12:22 PM   #29
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGTheSeventh View Post
then yeah. it is my old car if jdmru is bumping you up.

Just to clarify, motor has not been rebuilt. I owned it until 17x,xx miles. Sold it to daniel, then daniel sold it to jdmru whom sold it to you.

Also it has all M sport suspension components, all exterior components are replica (roof spoiler as well), Trunk is also banged up like a mother f*er to fit that quad mexico city exhaust in. Car burns oil like no other. Ran heavy oil and oil thickener which solved this problem somewhat. The rear quarter panels used to have peeling clearcoat, but I'm assuming one of the guys touched it up. Car has a hacked ecu and alarm system to bypass a chip issue.

The car's underdash wiring was never modified or touched. I replaced and fixed most of the broken window regulators. Driver seat also didn't work for me, but maybe one of the other guys fixed it.

Good luck on the sale DUFFM4N

Might want to update your ads now and lower that price.

keywords for people googling your craigslist posts.
626-272-9485 e39 528i m5 clone eddy eddie duffman duffm4n
thanks for your knowledge of the car when YOU owned it, but things do get updated, fixed and changed over time...as with anything.

Also, there are no craigslist postings for this car, nor a price listed to "lower", so I'm not sure what you're referring to, but ok....

My reputation on here speaks for itself when it comes to sales I've made. Also, anyone is welcome to come and see the car in person and or have it checked out by a mechanic of their choosing.

have a nice day

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote