View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 11:45 PM   #98
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
tlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
There was this one cool guy that was set to lead the FRS community back from the brink of lameness...then he got an STi...

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE, NOT LEAVE IT IN RUIN!

I want to see your secret project...
LMAO! Man... this post actually made me laugh for a few seconds. I still miss that car sometimes. My only regret is that I wasn't able to go to FB or ASB with it. Luckily, there's still a few guys holding it down with proper styling, and not that 5axis and shitty wheels crap that's all over the forums.

I love my stupid 4 door Subaru does everything I need it to.. Although, the past weekend I spent with the GTR on the track has got me thinking..

Don't worry about what I've got going on though. It's nothing crazy.. In fact, there's a whole thread for it right here: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=372208