Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 07:42 PM   #492
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
Own a 20G SR20 and that'll put you on the chase; lol. Yeah I don't post much on here anymore - Obeewon is complaining about the reason as we speak. The crowd has..... I'll say, changed a bit. I kind of just do my own thing and occasionally check up on those who were doing it right. I'm just telling my boy jr_ss that he's got a rad build and I'm stoked his car is up and running.
The crowd has absolutely changed and I wish I could say it is for the best. Everyone associates these cars with drifting and while there are a large amount of S-chassis in the drifting scene, that's not the only thing they are worth having for. I appreciate the kind words. It's been a long road to getting the car to this point. However, I'll be pressing forward with the changes with the constant progression of this car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSimpson View Post
Hey jr_ss, how is the noise with the 044 in the trunk? I have a fully interiored car like yours and have been pondering moving my 044s (parallel) from under the car to the trunk as long as the sound isn't deafening. Thanks
I'll get some in car video tomorrow for you. I don't think it's loud and it's easily covered by the radio. I honestly anticipated it being louder than it is.