View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 11:51 AM   #1562
moomoopanda
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
moomoopanda is an unknown quantity at this point
I've shipped many things from wheels to seats to small items and steering wheels with buyee. I've never had any issues, they have the same bank fees and commission as most other companies. For the most part, fees and item cost is exactly the same as any other service.

For shipping, it will definitely be more expensive, but by only about 10% to 20% for most things. They use whatever box the seller ships the item in, so you're up the discretion of the seller and the box size. For the most part, shipping is pretty reasonable for small items, and even for pairs of wheels, its not too terrible (27k-33k yen instead of 20k thru streeter).

For me, I'd pay the slight premium to have the convenience of being able to bid instantly on that steering wheel or little item that I want. Sometimes I'd rather have the item for price X, rather than go through the email process and lose out on the item to save $20.

Also, in most cases, you can unlock the item by just emailing the buyee team. (and fyi, never buy a seat with buyee, shipping prices are insane ($400-500 for shipping))
moomoopanda is offline   Reply With Quote