View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 03:38 AM   #40
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Ok, so my time in Japan is coming to a close so I decided I needed to start shipping stuff I bought back to Texas.

I bought a cool Bride Tuning pad at UpGarage.

Also picked up a Blitz BOV at UpGarage today.

Was searching through the auctions to see if I could get any wheels before I left. Came across these and won the auction for $382. Before anyone asks, they are 17x9 +32. IMO they are a great size for my R32 without having to do anything to the fenders.

The last auction item. I always wanted a vented hood. I wanted one when I was building the S13 but never got around to it. I asked GTR Garage if they could ship it for me and they said they could, so I bought it. Really pumped on this purchase.

The R32 that I flipped at Hadashi Tengoku will be brought in so that it can be stripped of parts. I think im going to try to get some little things from that car to replace things in my R32. I also will probably take the turbo, elbow and downpipe as I believe my turbo is going bad. Plus I still have the stock elbow and downpipe where the car being stripped has both aftermarket elbow and downpipe.