View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 08:41 PM   #1517
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Whenever I'm shopping on YAJ, I'm shopping for myself. I'm never really thinking about resale or anything like that. It's a nice plus if I decide to sell something, but it's never a big thought with me.

I'm been building up the war chest with new parts over the last little while...
haha I know the feeling. I got so much shit I need to look into renting a garage type unit. Especially when the GTR gets here. I travel way to much to get my own house. I cant justify spending that kind of money to be home for maybe 2 months a year. I often think about it, but its kind of pointless. Would rather just let that money sit in the bank.

One corner of my folks basement. I have it all pretty well compacted into boxes. I cant even guess how many parts are just chilling lol. Sometimes I dig through and be like "ah, that's where that went" haha.

Corner of my old room lol. Needs some serious rearranging. Its like playing JDM Jenga.

My storage unit piled to damn near the ceiling.