View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERTA RACING View Post
Where did you send it to get painted? I am in Sandiego and looking for a painter to repaint my kouki. Jambs and all windows pulled. Nice wheels by the way!
Just picked it up from Loose Cannon Customs in Santee. Looks like they did an amazing job. I still have OC spray in my eyes from today's training but I'll try to get some better pictures. The guy (Tommy) called me everyday with updates. My initial reaction/review: there isn't a bad thing to say about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinzhou View Post
love dorisha styling 16s all day but im too much of a fanboi so im gonna stick with big wheels for now
Hahahahaha make the change! Tires are too expensive nowadays lol.

So here are some quick pictures after I picked it up. Everything that was painted looks awesome and the pearl is spot-on. Pictures don't do it justice. I have to purchase the replacement 'stripe' from Nissan. Even though I was mildly re-flashing from the OC, I took the 5 minutes needed to swap out the clear bumper lights with the 50/50s. You can tell I need to drop it a little more. I still haven't found a fender roller to rent near me so I may just pay a local head to get it handled this weekend. I wish I had access to a fender roller...

I thought the Kics lug had a cool reflection on my wheel:

Next on this list: RUCA so I can do my alignment and then I need to sort out a loose belt. I'm gonna shop RUCAs, but I'm leaning towards Battle Version. I'm trying to keep the parts Japanese or American for quality purposes...but like, you know, good American quality.