Thread: JDMBart
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 03:34 PM   #18
RHDvert

Trader Rating: (0)
RHDvert is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xs420240sx View Post
First off, I guess I'll have to bring this back up since you must not have seen it up there. The bank contacted you 24 days prior to when this was sent to me on 02/27/15 so they attempted to contact you on 02/03/15 and obviously they haven't received a reply from you yet or they would have told me. I'd like to see the screenshot of the successful refund and if it was successful, why didn't you reply to the bank's attempt to contact you on 02/03/15 stating you have refunded the money?

Second, all the messages I sent you after I returned the item were sent and received by you before you were banned so you would have been able to see them and respond to them, which you didn't.

I didn't get a single thing from your bank, ever. How did they attemp to contact me? I've never recieved a letter, no mail, or emails. So I would follow up with them on that. The money has never been in my hands paypal has had the money this whole time.. I didnt have the money when you messaged me so there was nothing to refund you had to take it up with paypal
RHDvert is offline   Reply With Quote