View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 10:21 PM   #660
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
^ Hey there! thanks for the insight and the advice. I actually read the same somewhere. I can't remember where. But the Radiator duct opening measures 29" across and 5.5" high. That taper bottle necks from 29" to 23". Which is the size of the Intercooler core... Right where the taper starts... the Radiator duct Plenum opens up fron 5.5" to 9" as soon as it passed that bottle neck. I was hoping this would help with flow...Basically all I did was look at a bunch of pictures of ducting that included plenums and try to copy it. But it opens to 9" over the Radiator core face.. which Measures 23" X 12" high...with about 22" of the 23 and 11" of the 12" actually available due to the mating surfaces I used on the face to seal it. I'm thinking it'll work really well. But I'm looking at my oil cooler ducts and I'm really un-happy with that now. They're too short.. and flimsy.. and ugly.. and Now I want to re-do them. I just started on the Intercooler Duct...and It's going to be much easier. Once again, thanks for the Input!