View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 06:21 PM   #29
dluevanos01
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
dluevanos01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Haha, no worries! Just noticed that ARC rad too... mmmmm.... dats nice....
Forgot to get you pictures, If you still need them I'll get them tomorrow when I work on the car. Thanks yeah, I want that ARC cooling panel you bought a couple months back!!!

So, I went on vacation for the holidays, and came back and being busy with school (graduating this year )

Drove the car like a couple time for the first 2 weeks of jan, and everything was fine, except it started to bog around 3k rpms so I figured it would be a boost leak somewhere.

bought a vlsd to re shim, but then decided to sell it and just get a two way. So I got a nismo 2 way. Cleaned the diff housing and inspected everything.

The same night I bought the 2 way, the car started to run stupid rich( 10.5 afr at idle) so I figured that was the cause of the bogging at 3k. Come to find out that cylinder #4 was running rich. swap the injector to cylinder 2, and now all cylinders run really rich and foul the plugs within a few minutes of running. So I need to replace the FPR.

Removed the front end to be able to check for boost leaks easier.

Will be picking up a tomei fpr, hopefully tomorrow so I can drive the car with a proper diff in it and see how it feels.