View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 09:02 PM   #656
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
Fantastic article, you seem like quite the nice guy, and an amazing car as well! Keep up the good work Parker!
Thanks! Yeap, I try to be as much as possible. It goes a lot way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
How much longer would it be until we can see a mock up of the new aero?

Thats a good question..... I havn't assembled it completely yet. Still waiting on a couple pieces truthfully. But I can say that I'm sure it won't disappoint! I was mm's away from posting up my Wheels for cheap to go with something new to complete the face-lift. But it's just one more thing that I'd have to worry about and I really like the Baz's. I am looking for another set of SBC RPF1's though... 18x10.5 +15 if anyone knows of any for sale.

Yesterday morning I started working on my New Ducting.. starting with the radiator. Carefully measuring.. I really wanted to one up myself this time around. But then I came down with some jacked version of the flu plague. Tried working through it and got a bit done..but went to sleep. Woke up countless times soaked... But I tried to wake up and put my garage work clothes on and there was noooo way. Shivering... with goose bumps.. my skin hurt. Look outside and it's unbelievably nice... freaking wasted a nice day sick. gahhh..

Anyways, I should be able to show some new aero pics within the next month or so. But I don't have much time to get this rolling. COmps start soon