View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 05:13 PM   #3
jerry_beans
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jerry_beans is an unknown quantity at this point
after going over everything(with the help of drama, justin, bryant, and albert), we figured out i had a bad maf, a busted coil pack, and a few leaky oil lines.

my oil return line busted

piece of shit isis line leaked at the crimp.

i found a coil pack locally for 15 bucks, drama hooked it up with a spare z32 maf he had sitting around (thanks blood!), and i ordered a new oil return line along with DIF turbo lines.

after all that bullshit, my car was finally ready to drive! going from a shit ka to sr was such a good bump in power! i tossed on a pam knuckle kit i picked up from a fellow zilvia member. increased angle and boost made the car so much fun!

oh and i had also installed isis 3 inch boas pipes. I sited with this because at the time i didntwant to pay 700 for a dart izumi i tried to get from another member.

shortly after the swap i came up on a pair of equips(18x10 +22). i figured if i got a pair it would make me want to find another pair of equips. i never found another pair in good sizes so i decided i would mix and match with something else. i ended up finding a pair of work xt7's (18x9.5 +12).

once i had both pairs and tires, i threw them on. i was tired of the battles. 17s made my car look like a monster truck.

bye bye battles. i ended up selling the battles months after this point.

beginning of 2014 we had a little parking lot "event" where i got to screw around! it was to help the science team. good cause, cheap entry fee, can't go wrong with that. i set up a layout that was pretty fun. second gear but h well the crew and i got to have some fun.

it was a great turnout! oodles and oodles of fun!

some more pics of the weird combo. i liked it.

soon after i found some ganadors that almost matched the rusty red! thanks nick!

i got crazy and had the equips polished by some local vato low rider o.g. dudes! they did a damn good job.

i had my LCA's extended and notched by joe the welder!

set the camber to about -6

i also replaced the steering rack, inner tie rods, and installed psm solid rack bushings

my original rack had a gnarly leak. found one on zilvia for cheaps.

OH YEAH!!!! i also fulfilled my jdm fanboy dream and got rid of the isis blast pipes and swapped it with a dart izumi i got from brad(dazed)! thanks bruh bruh!!

back to visit dannyboy.

found some damn near brand new psm coilovers too!

after a while, my love for the xt7s grew and the hope i had for finding another pair of equips greatly diminished. worked out a deal with scott(falkon240) and i got his full set of xt7's (18x9.5 +22) for my equips. smellbert, my chick and i took a trip to LA for fd irwindale where we met up with scott and did business.

loaded them up

met up with scott and did the old swappski. came back to my lades grandmas house in compton and started flossin.

got tires mounted and installed coilovers and wheels.

adjusted the hight a bit.

set it and forget it.

picked up a kouki wing rep and tossed it on. thanks irvin!