Thread: JDMBart
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
xs420240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
xs420240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
JDMBart

I bought a "Bee*R Rev Limiter" from JDMBart (his name is Bart Papiez from Burbank, IL) around Christmas 2014. It did not state anywhere in the post that that it was a copy, replica, or Bee*R style product. Maybe I should have done some research before buying it but I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt seeing that it wasn't listed anywhere that it was a counterfeit. He wanted $140 so I paypaled the $140 not using the gift feature. I received it and found out that it was a copied product and worked it out with him that I would return it on my expense and receive a full refund. I returned it and tracked the shipping all the way back to Illinois. Ever since it arrived back at his place on December 23rd I have PMed him asking for the refund and gotten no response. I'm now looking at going through the bank to get my money back since paypal was no help after they closed my claim when I accidentally provided the wrong tracking number even after I proved to them that the package was successfully delivered. If the bank is unable to get me my money back, it looks like I'll have to take it to small claims court in Illinois. I just want the $140 back after I made good on my word to return the limiter in working condition because now he has my money and his limiter back. Do what you promised and give me back my $140.

Last edited by xs420240sx; 01-14-2015 at 03:22 PM..
xs420240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links