Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 10:45 AM   #173
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
WTF are u talking about, havent you seen the video? this literally was a driveby done by the police, im so infuriated by this! and it makes me sick!

kid is sitting alone, cops show up and in less than a second gun him down!

i dont care if he removed the orange tip, i dont care if the kid violated commands(they were no commands), these officers violated protocol, they murdered a kid.

kids are kids, i remember playing with toy guns and shit,,, making mods to them, making look real, playing around on the streets with my friends. I have never committed a crime or im a violent person.

your comments explain why there is so much wrong shit happening nowadays, people like you that look the other way when given the chance to hold them accountable, are the assholes that chose not to indicted dickholes like this, or find them not guilt them,,,just because they have a stressful job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
Ahhh no.

The reason that kid died was.

1) He didn't follow the officers commands.

"Minutes later, two Cleveland Police officers - a rookie and a 10-15 year veteran - arrived at the scene, where they apparently saw Tamir pick up the gun from a table and put it in his waistband.
The rookie then asked the boy to put his hands up, at which point the youngster reached into his waistband and pulled out the pistol"

2) He removed the orange tip, which is against the law, and this incident shows why. Without the orange tip you are carrying a real gun. So that kid had a real gun.

You brandish a real gun and don't follow an officers commands what do you expect to happen?

The officer doesn't have x-ray vision to see if it has BB's or bullets inside. Some of my airsoft guns are no different than my real guns other than the internals. GBB's even have the sound and action of a real gun.
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote