View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 07:50 AM   #14
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone_s13 View Post
Must not be too bad if it's been a year haha my motor would die sometimes it was so bad. The idle would drop down to 250 and bounce back up. I recommend using the fsm to help diagnose your issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohhh wait. what kind of wiring harness is in the car. did you wire it yourself? I am guessing not.

Also, how did it run with no tps? If you had to put a % on it. Isn't the ecu stock? A stock ecu should run the engine fine with no tps. I know a few engines that went for years without one, and the owners never noticed.

And last, yes, there is enough adjustment in the hands of the O2 sensor to make your engine run in the 17:1 range, if you had a wideband you could have seen it.