View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 09:25 PM   #3563
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukiMonsta View Post
What's everyone's thoughts on using the direct bolt on version vs. generic 3" inlet style?

I can see the potential to make a bit more power, though I like the idea of bolt on utilizing what I already have and keeping the clean look. Can anyone actually quantify what type of differences you would see in power? Am I that much better off going with the larger inlet style?

Side note this would be in combo with s3, oem manifold, and external gate for reference.

Thanks
I asked the same question when going with my GTX2867, and I decided in the 3" for no other reason than I knew that in a year, I never would wish I would have stayed bolt on...ya know. IDK how much power difference there actually would be, but you are already spending 1200 on a turbo, why not just go and do it right from the beginning?