View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:02 PM   #3560
cbh148
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
cbh148 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
I am impressed your stock FPR is still holding up. They do tend to start bypassing fuel under boost after a while. Especially with more flow and higher fuel pressure.

I still want to know what Martin set my rev limiter to. Have never hit the limiter.
Yeah I asked them about my stock FPR and if it's risky to run it with a Walbro pump, and both Martin and George were very adamant about how good the original FPR's are, saying they "kicking major fucking ass" haha.

They said that the supposed need to get an aftermarket FPR at modest power levels is a phenomenon from the FWD crowd, and that there's absolutely no reason to change from the stock FPR until 500+ whp, because there's actually a greater chance of having issues when using an aftermarket FPR underneath that power.

Having watched them work their magic on 12 cars in a row yesterday, with each one demonstrating that they know their stuff backwards and forwards, I'm highly inclined to believe them. It was impressive to say the least.

And you should contact Martin about your rev limiter rpm. He could probably have your answer pulled up for you super quick.