View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 07:30 PM   #32
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1 View Post
well to be fair unless you get a ppi done and see a stack of receipts the 20k one might not be a better buy than the 10k one.

gotta work out the #s sometimes, 10k car with 10k in new parts might be a viable path.

and yeah it sucks when the VANOS is going but its one of those things where once its done and over with you dont gotta worry about it for a very long time.

either way good chance youre going to come out on top bc it will def become a collectors item with future appreciation happening.
true my man. also that clown shoe you posted is looking pretty good too. My girl is pushing for something more practical than my miata. A m coupe might just be enough more practical to suffice. choices choices
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote