View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 11:33 AM   #10
kimmie

Trader Rating: (0)
kimmie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by maces13 View Post
Sil front (fenders, hl, hl brackets, bumper, hood, and bumper support) 1400, coils for 4-800 used, dohc until you can do a nice swap RIGHT. That's under three grand, it would run, be fun as hell, look sweet, and it'd be reliable enough for you to stack some cash for a swap of your choice. Don't do a KA-T, CA18. If you wanna be boosted and still be reliable enough just go SR. Plus these are great projects to get you wrenching and learning on your car
I'm a sucker for that Silvia front end.... that's what she had on her before!! But someone obviously sold all those pieces :P And EXACTLY!! That was my main motivation for this project, that there will be no better way for me to learn everything I want to know better than doing it myself all on my own car. I'm not the kind of person who's okay with being all talk. I definitely like the sound of where you're going. Double overhead cam till I can save up sounds like a mighty fine idea... I want to keep the car forever if possible so that's definitely a great start up plan. Thank you for your reply I'm going to friend request you right now!
kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote