View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #32
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy13 View Post
The problem with this definition is that:
1. It's primarily about the driver, not the car
2. It doesnt explain rice-y 240sx because a stock ka pumps out 150 per sticker (please no debates about hp vs. Whp)
3. It doesnt encompass the original impetus in this thread (mainly my cheapo petals)
4. It is broad enough that it's purely a measure of taste (i.e. What's pointlessly loud). Which, I suppose, it really is, but I think we could be a little more precise

The problem with this as the opposite is that most people would call this a sleeper, not a nicely modified car. I would also call a properly done sr20 swap with stock everything a poorly executed car because it leaves too many easy supporting mods off the car.

And stock rims can never be said to be on a nicly modified car (this is my opinion, but 1995 was not a good year for oe alloy wheels). It's just such a simple modification with so many quality and affordable choices that it smacks of laziness to leave stock rims on a car you've put any money into.

well then google it M#@&*@# F#@*&*#&

Lmao jk its just one opinion out of 10 billion. Sometimes stock 16" SE wheels make the car appear.... original. when every bolt under the hood has been changed after the fact.

2. I define rice by the driver. because if you make rice a car definition, that means anyone you stick into the car (imagine your favorite driver just wants to get milk) is now ricing it up with ricers