Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 01:24 AM   #103
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So you are all for the global expansion of Sharia Law? Guess the New York Times was right about drifting and jihadism.
I don't understand what that has to do with my comment. Please explain

Quote:
Stop carrying weapons and selling drugs. People bitch that the police are not doing enough to make areas safe... then bitch when police do their job.
So you're basically saying we should disregard the constitution?

We bitch when the police pick and choose when the law applies to one group of people in a socio economic status but not those of another
What are the police doing to stop those is the wealthy neighborhoods of committing the same crimes? I've never heard of a house full of children in a wealthy neighborhood being raided because the police thought/suspected criminal activity was going on
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote