Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 06:15 PM   #26
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3123MY View Post
I read someone's comment on youtube about how in the long run this rioting is a good thing for America. Now I do not quite completely agree, but I understand his point.

Civil unrest is part of our duty, believe it or not. The government has been fucking everyone for way too long. By causing "chaos" from their actions, Ferguson demonstrated that they will not take government bull shit. However, I understand that this was essentially selfishly motivated to come up from looting.

But this reaction, I believe is better than none. It demonstrates to the government that people are still not afraid to stand up. If you anger the community, there will be a reaction. Reminds the police to think carefully about just wasting someone. Reminds the government to remember who their true boss is.

And feito, is it a good thing that a local college student was wrongfully shot and killed by a campus police officer and to not have a reaction?

Imagine if every time an innocent person was shot by the pigs and there was no reaction to it? They would think it is perfectly ok to go around killing people because people won't do anything.

I would definitely rather there be rioting, chaos, and looting than no reaction at all. That in the long run is better for America.

Of course, rioting could probably be done without looting. But I mean, if your a business owner, buy yourself a gun and shoot some fuckers trying to loot you. That will definitely make them think twice about hitting your store.
I guess you are right in a way. It aint right for us not to do anything when an innocent civilian gets shot by the police, especially when it keeps happening. But, if you are pissed at the police or your authorities, why dont you go after them then? Go break into the city hall and the police stations and shi+
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3123MY View Post
LOL. Ever heard of the Koreans during the LA Riots?

So its a terrible idea to protect whats yours? Sure its dangerous, or you could just be a bitch and get looted. I don't know about you, but if I was in the situation, I would stay and protect my store, which I am legally allowed to, that I put blood,sweat, and tears in.

You seriously think that a large mob, that has to single file through your door, is down for the people in front to get mowed down? Fuck no. You shoot several of them and they will not visit your store again.
You see, even if for any reason I could stop them/scare them off on my own, maybe by killing a few and somehow the rest of them decide to back off, they will eventually come back, and they will hunt you at your house or wherever they can find you because like someone else said, that's their mentality, eventhou they know they're on the wrong they'll sick revenge. And you know what the difference between these kind of people (NOTE: kind, not race) and us is? These people are not afraid of prison, in their mentality they'll do a few years like doing college, and they'll come out being better criminals.
feito is offline   Reply With Quote