Thread: WA Seattle Garage Sale
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
SR Seattle Garage Sale

Hey all,

I moved to Seattle about a year ago (was in LA and Ohio before that) and have had to sell my S13... My loss could be your gain!

I have some great parts for sale (really prefer local pick-up, but will ship for the actual cost if you are willing to pay):
  • Brand New In Box Koyo Rad (S13, SR20DET): SOLD
  • GReddy FMIC 2.5" and 3" pipes (hot and cold), used: SOLD
  • FMIC Piping $25 each (one with a BOV attached, $50)
  • APEXi AVC-R (new in box, bought it a few years ago, never installed): SOLD
  • APEXi SAFC (used) SOLD
  • 3" FMIC (a bunch of bent fins, not sure the brand, compression tested and works great, has a cooler ring on it that i will throw in): $50 cash pick up only.
  • ARP Head Studs (SR20DET RWD #204-4204) NEW IN BOX - SOLD
  • ARP Main Stud kit (SR20DET MSK #202-5402) NEW IN BOX - SOLD
  • ACL Engine Bearings (SR20DET) New In Box - SOLD
  • XSPower External Wastegate - Used - $80
  • SR20DET TurboXS Top Mount Turbo Manifold - New - $100
  • Garrett Turbo off a Volvo (M22) - $75 or best offer

I will be posting up more things as I unbox them and test them out. Zilvia members gets first pick. If they don't sell in the next few days, I will be posting on CL or eBay.

Thanks all!

Last edited by Altered_Image; 07-28-2014 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: updates on items and sold items
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links